Just a few they found on the farm...
May-June 2010
Princess loved the little kittens!
We're just so glad the kittens lived through all the attention :)
Sport had a bug on the leaf on the feather! And...yes, that's a snake!
Minnie begged (yelled) to hold the slithering thing. I think she just thought it was a really cool toy!
Sport wanted to keep the snake...and the spider, as pets. I'm glad Grandma said no so that I (mom) wouldn't have to be the bad guy!
Check out that lizard! And he could jump! We quickly learned that after he escaped his bucket in the house a few times... yikes.
There was NO WAY we were going to convince Minnie to get near that lizard. She screamed in terror every time Sport got near her with the bucket. It quickly became Sport's favorite game!
Sport loved his lizard...and his worm...
That's what Grandpa and Grandma kill every day in the garden, for eating their tomato plants. But, Sport rescued the ugly thing and made him his pet! The sweetness of children...
Playing with the kittens...
See what I mean? Those poor things were lucky to survive! But, these girls adored them.
We learned that Minnie has a fear of some (most) of the little critters we found in Arkansas. Poor girl got teased a lot because of it...
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


























No comments:
Post a Comment