Thursday, December 30, 2010

Packages!!

...Christmas cards, and pictures of friends and family are some of my favorite things about the season!

I remember getting large packages in the mail from my Grandparents every Christmas and couldn't wait to open them. Mom always made us wait, because most years...those packages are what made Christmas happen! Such memories :)

Although my Grandparents have many Grandchildren to remember every year, they have never forgotten their Great Grandchildren, and now our kids look forward to getting something in the mail from Great-Grandpa and Grandma just like I did. I don't know how Grandpa and Grandma keep up with it all, but it sure does mean a lot to us.  It keeps them close, lifts our spirits, and builds everyone's excitement!
Thank you, Grandpa and Grandma Davis, for the fun Christmas package!!  It was a challenge getting the kid-Os to sleep after opening it, because they kept sneaking their chalkboards into bed, and snuggling up under their covers with their flashlights to draw on them.  And they had a great time decorating their Christmas bells (it kept them entertained for a while)!  Such a fun idea!   Thank you for remembering us during this busy time of year.  We love you XOXO

Dec. 21, 2010

3 comments:

The Mechams said...

I love catching up on your postings, it seems silly to me that we really haven't seen each other in almost Five years, but thanks to the blog I feel like we still keep in touch. Hope the holidays were wonderful, and hope to actually see you sooner rather than later!

The Mechams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mechams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...