According to our Sport, he's got to learn how to cook now before it's time for him to serve a mission. For some reason, he's been really concerned about it! So, he came to me the other day and said:
Sport: "Mom, will you teach me how to make my very own cheese crisp?"
Mom: "Are you hungry? I can make you one really quick."
Sport: "No mom. I HAVE to do it myself. I need to learn how to make stuff for when I'm on a mission without you!"
Mom: "Ooohh. Well, that's not going to be for a while. You have time to learn. But, I'll show you how."
Sport: "I know. But, it's coming really fast!"
Where did this come from? I'm not sure! But, I thought it was pretty darn cute that he had thought all of this through.
Sport: "Mom, will you teach me how to make my very own cheese crisp?"
Mom: "Are you hungry? I can make you one really quick."
Sport: "No mom. I HAVE to do it myself. I need to learn how to make stuff for when I'm on a mission without you!"
Mom: "Ooohh. Well, that's not going to be for a while. You have time to learn. But, I'll show you how."
Sport: "I know. But, it's coming really fast!"
Where did this come from? I'm not sure! But, I thought it was pretty darn cute that he had thought all of this through.














1 comment:
That is so cute! He'll make a great missionary!
Post a Comment