Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Most Exciting Day EVER!

That's what Princess said in the car over and over and over again on our way to her first day of Pre-School. 
She had been looking forward to it for weeks...and I mean that literally!

Our morning conversations would go something like this:
Mom: "Good morning, sweetie!  Did you sleep good? *hug *kiss
Princess:  "Mom, do I have school today?"
Mom:  "Not yet!  Just 60 more days."
Princess:  "Aaww Man!  That's a lot!  Show me on the calendar." 
 We would then proceed to count the days until her first day of Pre-School together. 

So...as you can imagine, when the long anticipated day finally arrived, it was THE most exciting day EVER in this girls little life.  :)
I told her to "strike a pose"! 
This is all her, folks. 
Such a poser!  HaHa...love it.
I knew this day would come too fast. 
I held it off for as long as I could! 
There's nothing I can do about it...they just grow up and that's all there is to it. 
She loves having her own special time away, and we've been so impressed with how quickly she's caught on to things.
She wants to learn and loves her cute friends and teacher. 
I just hope I can squeeze, kiss, snuggle, and hold her a little bit longer before she's too big for that too :) 
Photobucket
September 2011

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...