I always look forward to a little one on one time with my girls!
Today was my special date with Princess.
Today was my special date with Princess.
Aunt Cam told us about the princess party at the Disney Store and invited us to go along.
Of course, we weren't about to pass that up!
Princess dressed up as Bell, and we twirled, giggled, wrote a princess story, and created a paper doll princess of our choice.
It was cute :)
These two are such giggle boxes together.
They pranced around and laughed at everything.
They pranced around and laughed at everything.
It was fun watching their imaginations take shape as they wrote their princess stories...
What's an afternoon out with the girls without ice cream??
Yummm....
I love our sweet Princess.
She's taken on the roll as moms helper and actually enjoys it!
I count on her for a lot, and I'm so grateful to have her by my side.
Her giggles, goofy jokes, and hugs help make our home a happy place.
She brings sunshine to our life!
It made her feel sooooo special.
















No comments:
Post a Comment