There's nothing like a Primary Program.
Those sweet, silly, energetic kids are sure to entertain, while uplifting their audience with testimonies of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
The children's Primary theme for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints this year was "I know the scriptures are true".
They sang songs, gave little talks, read scriptures, and shared their testimonies with us.
The goofy faces, flapping arms, and ear deafening words said against the microphone only added lots of smiles and laughs to our meeting.
The kids have been practicing really hard for weeks and did an amazing job.
We look forward to it every year!
Because, lets be honest...some church services can drag on and on and on and on and on...
Because, lets be honest...some church services can drag on and on and on and on and on...
When it came time for the children to find their seats on the stage, Minnie jumped up and followed big brother and sister!
It nearly brought her to tears when we sent her back to sit with dad.
Poor girl! She'll have her turn next year (can you believe I'll have three kid-Os in Primary? AH!)
Sport and Princess worked hard to memorize their parts and nailed them!
This was Princess's first time to be in a Primary Program, and she could be heard throughout the building telling her teacher (near the microphone), "I don't need your help. I don't need your help. Ok? I don't need your help."
She was determined to do it herself. That's typical of our independent girl!
Sport had a head cold and nearly forgot his lines, but somehow pulled through.
Way to go little buddy.
Their testimonies:
Princesses-"The words of Christ will tell us all things we should do."
Sport-"Heavenly Father's plan gives us freedom to choose right or wrong. Good choices give us freedom and happiness. I will follow God's plan for me."
I pray they never forget :)














1 comment:
Sounds a lot like our program! I'll have to post more about ours on my family blog.
Post a Comment