The kids love the gooeyness between their fingers!
Dad and mom were a little late on the draw this year...
Pumpkin carving didn't take place until the night before Halloween!
But...at least our pumpkins looked gooood for our trick-or-treaters, right? :)
{Dad and Sport cutting away!}
Cleaning out the slime and goop!
They had way too much fun with that.
Check out the freshly picked green pumpkins from our garden!
Hey, they added some color, and the girls didn't know the difference...
Our masterpieces!
Such works of art, I tell ya...
Showing off their jack-o-lanterns...
Yikes...scary!
I have to be honest...
Pumpkin carving is not my most favorite thing to do.
In fact, I dread the whole process!
I always end up carving most of them, the slime gets everywhere, the cutting kills my hands, it takes for-ev-er, and no-one cares to clean up after the fun except me!
Yes, I'm the pumpkin carving grump.
Every year, I consider cheating and just buying different potato head pumpkin kits (if only they weren't so expensive!)
Every year, I consider cheating and just buying different potato head pumpkin kits (if only they weren't so expensive!)
But, I have to admit that once we are done, and I see the kids glowing faces over their creative work...
I smile and know it was worth every seed on the floor.
Thanks to dad for making the fun happen!
He knows how to get a party started.
These are moments I'll miss :)





















No comments:
Post a Comment