Monday, May 28, 2012

Easter Sunday

What a beautiful morning it was! 
The sun was shining, the kids were happy, and we even had enough time to take a quick snap shot before church. 
I have no idea how I got so lucky. 
I'm just grateful :)
I love Timmy's evil glare here.  HaHa!
He had already formulated the plan to poop through his cute onesie at church.
Our handsome boys and lovely girls...
I just love his grin. 
It brightens our world!
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude to my Savior Jesus Christ. 
I feel undeserving of his love and many blessings. 
I hope to return home to his presence, unashamed.
Because of his atoning sacrifice, I know I can try and try again... 
and one day see those that have gone on before,
having been resurrected with all I love and hold dear.

Photobucket
April 2012

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...