Sunday, September 16, 2012

Baseball Season

Sport's favorite! 
I never would have picked baseball for him. 
I just figured there was too much standing around for his active mind. 
But, I was wrong! 
He loves baseball and asks to play again every year. 
This year he played Coach Pitch...and it still wasn't challenging enough for him (says Sport). 
I think it was the perfect speed. 
He's fast, but not that fast :) 

Little brother thinks the world of him!
Up to bat!
Just follow the arrows...
Who wants to read when there are pictures anyway, right?



Sliding into first!  
His favorite thing to do...
Coach dad out there giving pointers...
The girls and baby Tim trying to stay cool in the shade...
Give me food!!!
Our view of the kids.
I love the mountains in the Spring!
Sport making sure moms watching...
Timmy's about fed up.
This is the look he gives right before pitching a fit because mom's not picking him up...
Good game, Owlz!
He had fun and played hard...
Ready to cool off!
What you lookin' at?
Love my boys!
Any man can be a father,
but it takes someone special to be a dad :)
 
You guys rocked it today! 
It's going to be a fun season
Photobucket
June 2012

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...