Our girls... how I eat up every girlie moment with them.
This was one of those girlie moments, when I got to watch them dance and sparkle for their family and friends!
And it was the first time Minnie went on stage without her big sister and it was a little tough for her.
A few tears were shed. I held her hand and coaxed her on stage.
Then I got to see a little confidence dance in her eyes when she realized she was front and center, doing it all on her own.
I was so pleased and celebrated with her!
She felt so big and older sister Princess kept telling her what a big girl she was now (the little mommy in her shining through!).
Another mile stone crossed and a fun dance recital accomplished for our little dancers.
Rewarded with cute flower clips from their awesome teacher Mrs. Julie!
They look forward to them every time.
You two make us smile :)
Thanks to our family and friends for being there for them!
It only adds to their excitement to see you in the crowd.
















No comments:
Post a Comment