This past week has been sooooo cold!
We even got snow!
And it's only going to get colder here in the mountains.
I'm totally not ready for it!
I nearly cried...and was a big baby about the white powder covering our green grass.
But, I can't help it!
I know we need the moisture.
Sometimes I just wish I wasn't such a warm body.
I need my heat and sunshine!
Anyway... after a long, wet, cold week, we were pretty excited to see the sun come out and feel it's warmth over the weekend.
The children spent the whole day with cousins and friends outside!
They collected bugs and worms while digging in the dirt.
Princess found a giant locust that captured everyone's attention...
Bro's...I rarely find one without the other!
She was fascinated.
It was a fight to get it back from her big brother!
The cold and snow is inevitable.
And I'm always grateful for it when spring comes covered in bright green and colorful blossoms.
But, I'm praying for a few more weekends like this before winter hits full swing!
Watching the children dig in the dirt on a warm day is one of my favorite things :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment