Such an exciting day for our Minnie!
She went on her first Pre-school field trip to Pumpkin Land and felt so big and special.
It was a pretty great day for me too, because I got to spend it with her!
{This is my favorite birdie, mom!}
Singing to the big witch stirring her brew...
Getting ready to go down the pumpkin slide!
Look who we ran into!
Cousin Mae was on a field trip at the same time we were.
I heard, "Aunt Sarah, Aunt Sarah!! Oh my gosh! What are you doing here??"
And then her little arms wrapped around me and my heart melted.
I adore these girls!!
My happy little boy enjoying the sunshine!
The cat and the pumpkin...
Did she have a good time?
Her cheese says it all!
Her favorite pumpkin!
She'll get to decorate it at school for Halloween...
Our Minnie is a ray of sunshine.
After pre-school, she was super excited to show us her pumpkin face!
Love it.























No comments:
Post a Comment