Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Moving Forward With Faith

Well, it was a good fight. 
I'm heart broken.
It's beyond my understanding.

Thank you, Ann and Mitt.
I would have loved to have seen you in the white house.
You were the one's for the job.
 

I've rededicated myself as a mother and am motivated to teach my children the true meaning of freedom,
about our founding fathers and what made America great!
The media and educational system will corrupt their thinking and cause them to forget if I don't do something about it.
My fear is that our "one nation under God... with liberty and justice for all" will crumble in my lifetime.
I'm praying for a brighter future for our children!
I also recognize that they are our future.

I'm grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
The Lord's work will continue to move forward.
I trust that He has a plan.
I'll continue to pray for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness in this country that I love and for those that lead it.

"We invite Americans everywhere, whatever their political persuasion, to pray for the President, for 
his administration and the new Congress as they lead us through difficult and turbulent times. May our national leaders reflect the best in wisdom and judgment as they fulfill the great trust afforded to them by the American people."-First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. 

"Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith."-Thomas S. Monson
I'm choosing to move forward with faith, hope and charity, rather than fear.

 May God bless America...the land of the free and home of the brave.
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...