Thursday, November 15, 2012

Replacing The Garden

It's become the neighborhood children's digging box! 
They spend hours digging ditches, mountains, roads, caves, streams, and whatever else comes into their little minds.
Seeing them playing in the dirt, in the sunshine and fresh air is one of my favorite things!
Fred the gerbil usually gets to tag along with the boys. 
They dug out a hole and cave for him to explore, and he goes wild with excitement in it!
Fred knows how to keep the boys entertained!
Yesterday he managed to get through the fence into the neighbors yard...
It was a thrill for them to sneak through the gate and find him before she (our neighbor) noticed!

{Little do they know that I called our kind neighbor and asked her permission.  She watched them carefully sneak in and out.  Made her night!  And they had the adventure of their day.}
I think Cade would take Fred home if he could. 
I've offered, but his mom hasn't consented...yet. :)
 
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a few more warm days like this before winter hits full swing!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...