Saturday, December 29, 2012

Lazy, Winter Days

{Playing in the Christmas snow with neighborhood friends}

The children are out of school for three weeks! 
The snow is coming down and it's absolutely beautiful. 
We are counting down to Christmas and enjoying lazy days with the family :)
Tea parties with dad by the fire are pretty special!
I caught little Minnie making up tunes to the "magical snow falling down outside", while looking out the window this morning.
She makes me smile.
"Look, mom! All those push ups I do at night before bed are really paying off!!" said Sport while flexing his his bulging muscles!
Warming little feet by the fire.
They take after their mommy!
Mickey Mouse sings of his birth! 
Gave me a good chuckle tonight after tucking the children in bed.
I love finding gems like this around the house...
Sleeping by the fire in the family room is such a treat!
Sport tried to keep his eyes open until the very last fire burned out in the fireplace...He almost made it.
 
I'm loving these days with no homework or schedules to keep! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...