Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Midnight Helper

My evenings are full these days.
And I'm surprisingly quite content with it all :)
However, that doesn't mean that by the time I get dinner made, children bathed, homework finished, reading time completed, scriptures read, teeth brushed, family prayer said, bed time kisses given, and sleepy babes tucked into bed...I'm not tuckered out and ready for bed myself!
But, dishes still need to be cleaned, floors still need to be swept, and the house still needs to be tidied up for another day.
Tonight baby T. decided to cut a few teeth.
So, he's helping me out by pulling all the pans out of the cupboards and making car sounds while climbing in and out of them.
I'm enjoying his company!
I'll just have a few more messes to clean once he finally decides he's tired enough to sleep.
Does he look sleepy to you?
 
I love being a mom.
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...