Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Phone Gems

The children are back in school, and I'm already missing our lazy days! 
It's still snowing, but now I have to actually drive, shop, and carry children around in it.
Not to mention, get everyone out of bed bright and early in a cold, dark house!
But, I'm doing my best to keep a smile on my face.
Children have a way of seeing the happiness in everything. 
They don't mind the snow one bit.  
In fact, they love it!
And school is something they look forward to...aside from the homework.
I need to be more like them!

While going through my phone this morning, I came across several pictures that put a smile on my face :)
The children love to take pictures with my phone, and sometimes they turn out pretty darn cute...and hilarious!
Here are a few of my faves:
Profile shot!  Our handsome boy when he still had all his teeth...
Princess showing us her muscles...
Dress up and hair!
They do it all on their own...
 
Eyeball!
Hawaii style!
She's a ninja!
 
I needed these today...and every day,
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...