We were so excited to be able to hire a painter for the inside of our house, because we've been in over our heads.
SO, you can imagine our dissapointment when we walked into our freshly painted house to find the paint bubbling and pealing off the walls!
The painter we hired skipped priming the freshly textured walls and went right to the paint (trying to save himself a little time and money).
We are STILL paying the consequence for his dishonesty!
I don't know if you can see it very well...
The paint on our walls was just pealing (falling) off and bubbling all over.
Needless to say, the husband and I spent the next couple of nights painting ourselves...
Those were some very long, crazy nights!
I'm pretty sure we got a little high on fumes....
Once we painted as long as our eyes could stay open, the husband headed to work, while I played the zombie mom.
I'm so glad that's behind us now.
Lesson learned!
And our walls look amazing :)























No comments:
Post a Comment