We look like...death!
Those were some long nights spent taping and painting.
Running on fumes, I tell ya!
We had missed our move-in deadline due to the paint disaster with our ex-painter.
So Jonny's parents were sweet enough to let us crash at their place.
We planned to stay there for two weeks at the most, but it turned into over a month...
They are amazing people. SO amazing that the kids cried when we moved out :)
We can't thank them enough!
But, I was stressed...and incredibly drained.
So was Jonny.
He spent every hour he could on our house.
My parents were within a few days away from driving out to install the
kitchen cabinets, and we had to have the house painted and dried 72
hours before they arrived...and Jonny was being called away on business for a week.
We didn't know what to do.
I decided I would just paint through the night while the children slept at Grandma's.
Jonny wasn't too keen on the idea.
He's kind of possessive when it comes to certain things.
Paint is one of them!
He didn't have much of a choice though.
I just wasn't sure how I was going to pull it off.
And then my dearest friend Aubrey called me to see how we were holding up.
To my embarrassment, I broke down.
The tears just kept coming, and I couldn't shut them off!
I didn't mean to unload on her like that.
Before I knew it, she had rallied a few close friends together and showed up with rollers and paint brushes that night to help me paint.
I don't deserve such incredible friends!
{Jereme is that master painter. He taught us how to whip it out and do it right!}
{My Aubrey. Always there when I need her!}
{Jason can paint a straight line like no other!}
{My girl Janna and I climbed the tall ladder and tried not to break our necks!}
{These girls mean the world to me!}
We busted out that whole basement that night.
I could NOT have done it without them!
The Lord sent me angels when I needed them most.
















No comments:
Post a Comment