Sunday, October 20, 2013

This year has been one big whirl wind!

So, so, SO much has happened, I can hardly believe it.  I feel very close to finally getting my "stuff" together and have been itching to get back to family blogging again.  I don't think I've ever been this far behind...

I'm going to get at it, mom!  Here it goes... get ready for picture overload :)
Photobucket
P.S. Check below for updates!  I'm keeping them in order by date.

2 comments:

Holly said...

OK, so I'm gonna seem like a creepy stalker, but I still follow your blog in my feed. And I've wondered a few times if you'd ever post again! I'm excited to maybe see some pictures of your house that I know you worked so hard on. I'll bet so much has happened for your family. So, just know a friend is also excited to hear about your trials and triumphs in life. ( :

Sarah... said...

Holly!! How I've missed you! Thank you :) I'm so glad you're still there. And I'm glad someone is still reading! HaHa I'm going to take a peek at your blog and catch up. I hope you are doing well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...