Friday, December 21, 2012

Junior Choir

Our children love to sing.  
Most of the time at the top of their lungs until I remind them we have neighbors that don't want to hear it! 
But, I'm so glad they enjoy anything that involves musical instruments and singing.
Hopefully it lasts and never becomes "un-cool"!

This year Sport and Princess were invited to join Junior Choir at their school.
It isn't a very big choir yet, but the director is one of the sweetest ladies I know and the children think she's amazing!
They were beside themselves with excitement when I agreed to let them sign up with her choir.
The end of year arts program has been talked about for months now.
Princess was worried that I would forget!

{Watching the little Kindergarten through 3rd graders warm up was pretty comical}
Their goal this semester was to learn rhythm, how to follow their director, and to sing a variety of songs in unison, with harmonies as a group.
I think they did an awesome job!
More importantly, they had a lot of fun with it. 
Especially Sport.
He was placed next to his little sister and tried to throw her off count (what are big brother's for?)...


Thank you for coming to cheer them on!
You made their night special.

 Way to go kid-Os!
 
It's so much fun being a mom :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...