Thursday, December 20, 2012

Oh, Christmas Tree

We just couldn't wait any longer.
So, for family night, we pulled the Christmas tree out of it's box.
We've all made bets on how many times baby Timmy will yank it down by Christmas day!

While the boys assembled our little tree...
The girls went to work decorating their gingerbread house from Aunt Andrea.
They had so much fun!
Sport jumped in and finished up the tree...
 
Once the Christmas tree was assembled and lights strung,
we turned the decorating over to the children.
I love watching them load the tree with their memory ornaments! 
Every ornament has special meaning to me.
Even the round balls that the kid-Os argue over who-gets-to-put-what-color-where every.single.year!
I convinced the children to put their special ornaments up high where baby Timmy couldn't reach them...
Before I knew it, nearly all of the ornaments were up top!
 I guess they are all special to them :)
Such a noisy, fun, crazy evening! 
{Our goofballs}
Surprisingly, little Timmy has only pulled off a few ornaments and tried to eat the lights once.
I think the tree will make it through!
The house is sparkling with Christmas lights and there's excitement in the air!
It's even snowing!
Now it's time to build a fire and snuggle with my babies.
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...