With the house, move, projects, and stress that goes with it all, I have missed our kid-Os.
So, I took some time the other day for a little field trip mommy time!
We hit up Xtreme Sports with some friends and played in the foam pits, trampolines, and trapeze.
Then, we got the grand tour of where our friend-more-like-family Jer works on airplanes!
So, I took some time the other day for a little field trip mommy time!
We hit up Xtreme Sports with some friends and played in the foam pits, trampolines, and trapeze.
Then, we got the grand tour of where our friend-more-like-family Jer works on airplanes!
The children thought it was SO COOL!
And buddies Cade and Cam were pretty excited to show off where their daddy works :)
Jer showing the boys all the different parts...
It was all Sport could do to keep from touching anything!
Up into the private jet the kids went for a peek...
The boys got to sit in the cockpit and pretend to fly...
It was all very exciting!
"I'm going to fly this one day, mom. Do you want to be the pilot or co-pilot?"-Sport
Thanks for showing us around, Jer!
You have a very "cool" job.



















No comments:
Post a Comment