One of my favorite things about the school our children attend is their love of parent volunteers!
I can spend as much time as I want in the classroom, field trips, and parties.
In fact, the teachers LOVE the help and the scholars LOVE the parents.
Today was Princess's 100th Day of School party, and I got to spend some time with our girl!
She gets so excited to show me her classroom and introduce me to her buddies.
I have fun watching her little personality around her teacher and friends!
She's a confident, friendly, happy girl, and that makes me happy :)
I can't help but feel a little sad at how fast she's growing up though.
We played games, ate treats, stamped crowns, and made necklaces out of a 100 fruit loops.
I just had to laugh at her determination to beat the boys at EVERYTHING at her table.
We played games, ate treats, stamped crowns, and made necklaces out of a 100 fruit loops.
I just had to laugh at her determination to beat the boys at EVERYTHING at her table.
She wasn't too worried about color coordinating or perfection, just that the boys didn't outdo her!
Such a competitive goofball!
Such a competitive goofball!
I love this girl.













No comments:
Post a Comment