Sunday, February 24, 2013

Cabinet Joy

Did I mention that my dad and not-so-little little brothers are building the cabinets for my kitchen?
Let me tell you, when it comes to renovating our house, there is NOTHING I am more excited about then these cabinets!!
They are going to be absolutely gorgeous.
My dad builds things to last (they will be solid!), and his custom woodwork is something to admire. 
He's passed his skills onto my brother's and my husband :) 
It means so much to me that he would build the cabinets for our home and drive all the way from Arkansas to install them in our kitchen himself.
I'll never want to part with them!
And I could really use a daddy hug right now.

I got an e-mail today with pictures of their progress, and I just had to share.
They ended my very long day with bubbling anticipation and excitement!
And I love seeing my little brothers in action. 
Wish I could squeeze them and tell them just how awesome they are. 
I plan on demanding a picture of my dad using his skills too!
What an amazing sight!!!
I'm just so impressed and can hardly wait to see the finished masterpiece. 
The kitchen is where I spend most of my time!
To think that I'll be surrounded by something beautiful, made by my dad and little brother's every day makes me so happy. 
I'm one lucky girl!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Holly said...

Oh WOW! That is so awesome to have family who can make cabinets for you. You are going to have an awesome kitchen and I'm so happy for you.

Amberly said...

Aaaah! I'm so jealous! I wish Houston was somewhere on the way to utah so I could put my own order in for some amazing cabinetry!

Sarah... said...

Thank you, Holly! The cabinets are going to be so great, I'm just hoping I made the right color choice! :)

Sarah... said...

Amberly, from what I could tell from your pictures, your kitchen is amAZing!!! And you know my dad would be thrilled to do some work for you if he could :)

Amberly said...

You're right, my kitchen is pretty amazing. :) But my house is seriously lacking in office and laundry room storage! I wonder how much I'd have to bribe your dad....

Sarah... said...

Yeah, I have the same problem in my house. Well, actually...I'm lacking cabinets all together at the moment :) But, are you kidding me?? For you, I doubt any bribing would be necessary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...